1. Please plug the power cord into the amp THEN the wall.
Some customers may see some slight sparks flying when they plug the power supply into the amplifier, because they use it in wrong way, you need to connect the amp to the power supply first, then plug the power supply into the 110v AC outlet, don’t worry about the sparks, because this is class d amplifier, the capacitors need to charge when the power in, it’s normal and safe.
2. The amp will off when you switch off, but it’s normal that the power LED light stay on even switch off, the power LED light on means the power supply in.
3. You can pair with your Bluetooth device when the amp power on. But if Bluetooth connects, playback from the physical input is interrupted. If you want to connect this amplifier with the audio cable(physical input), you need to interrupt the Bluetooth first.(turn off Bluetooth from your Bluetooth device).
1. Power supply range: 12v-25v;
2. THD: ≤ 0.5%;
3. Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz (±1 dB);
4. SNR: ≥ 98dB;
5. Input sensitivity: ≤ 280mV;
6. Bluetooth transmission distance: 28ft;
7. Terminating impedance: 2Ohm – 8Ohm;
8. Output power: 100W + 100W;
9. Input mode: Bluetooth and Analog;
10. Bluetooth Name: breeze;
11. Power supply: 24V 4.5A;
12. Supplied Accessories: Amplifier, Power supply, AC power cord, Manual.
Small simple compact design but practical and powerful, little Hi-Fi Bluetooth wireless amplifier exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound;
CSR Bluetooth 5.0 core, up to 50ft connection range guarantees low signal delay. No pop, no audible noise when Bluetooth connection is established;
100W RMS X 2(4 ohms, 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 0.04% THD), comes with 24V power supply, can drive 280watts(8 ohm), 320watts(4 ohm) speakers, (For passive speakers only, not the powered speakers.)
Advanced circuitry design, built-in speakers protection circuit, best for bookshelf/computer/desktop/speakers in your home;
Home integrated digital amplifier, 18-month warranty, you can return the item if you have any problems;